Next-level Performance and Reliability with Simplified Management
A cloud server is a virtual server (rather than a physical server) running in a cloud computing environment. It is built, hosted and delivered via a cloud computing platform via the internet, and can be accessed remotely. They are also known as virtual servers.
- ☛Computing infrastructure that can be physical (bare metal), virtual or a mix of the two depending on use case.
- ☛Has all the capabilities of an on-premises server.
- ☛Enables users to process intensive workloads and store large volumes of information.
- ☛Automated services are accessed on demand through an API.
- ☛Gives users the choice of monthly or as-you-go payment.
- ☛Users can opt for a shared hosting plan that scales depending on needs.